Drum filler machines from Gemini allow our customers to refill drums with new products once they have been fully reconditioned. Filling drums manually can represent huge logistical challenges as well as manual handling complications. Therefore, we are providing a drum filling solution that is simple and easy to operate.
The GemiFill™ DF provides movable nozzles so they can be located in any drum located on a pallet, as a result this removes the need for the excessive manual loading. For example the loading of full drums, particularly when coupled with a roller track.
For more information contact one of our team.
– The filling can be achieved through the use of a pneumatic or electric pump depending on your application.
– We ensure your system integrates into your operation by locating the GemiFill™ DF directly, for instance, over a floor scale or over a roller conveyor. Consequently, this eases the movement of the product.
– Moveable filling nozzles allow you to locate filling heads directly over any bunghole, therefore allowing you to filling closed or open-topped drums.
– If you are looking to produce a circular system you may will to fill your containers directly after a Rotajet reconditioning system, for example the RJ-IW-Auto.
Thanks to our mutual manufacturing relationship with Gemini Techniek any of our products can be integrated together so, you can create a complete turn-key system.
– Thanks to the ability to fill from the top or bottom of the container the GemiFill™ DF is therefore, suitable for non-foaming and foaming products.
– Gemini are experienced manufacturers of ATEX equipment, if required.
– Drip control mechanism and self learning batch controllers fitted as standard.
– Gemini and Rotajet have extensive experience manufacturing control panels in Siemens and Alan Bradly.
Fill drums with a GemiFill™ DF
As Gemini’s dedicated UK agents, Rotajet Systems therefore offers our expertise to assist in the acquisition, installation, and commissioning. In addition to this Rotajet also provide a comprehensive aftercare service. If you are interested please firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on +44 (0) 1924 271446 or follow the link below: